Do You Think I Can Get This Look with the Brazilian Butt Lift? (photo)

Im 5'1 & weigh 162 pounds. I want a rounder butt & a small waist. I want to lipo my arms, tummy area, my upper/lower back (rolls and love handles), & possibly my thighs. I want the end results to look like Bria Myles. http://hustlebunny.com/girls/bria-myles/attachment/bria-myles-3/ http://hustlebunny.com/girls/bria-myles/attachment/bria-myles-12/ http://hustlebunny.com/girls/bria-myles/attachment/bria-myles-51/ Can this be done? Do you think Im a candidate for the procedure?

Brazilian butt lift and wide pelvic bones

+6

I believe those photos are Photoshoped. The girl in the photo has a very wide pelvic bones. Your bones are not as wide I don't think you could get the exact same look because your pelvic bones are not as wide as hers and liposuction can't change the bones.

Your skin looks good and it will contract with liposuction. I think you can make your waist very small and with the fat injection make you very curvy. I think this would be the best procedure for you. But I still think that photo is Photoshoped.

Brazilian Butt Lift Will NOT Alter Bony Skeleton

+4

Hi there-

I think you need to be very careful. I have no doubt that you will find surgeons who will tell you that what you want is possible in order to gain your business, but it is very important for you to understand that if this photo represents your real goal, your goal is unrealistic.

I am fairly confident that even the girl in the photo does not look the way she does in the photo (computers are awesome).

Find an ethical, honest, experienced, and talented surgeon whose Brazilian Butt Lift outcomes are reliably lovely and long lasting. This is your best bet for safety and happiness. And keep your goals realistic or you'll likely be disappointed and upset.

Armando Soto, MD

How to get the curves you are looking for

+3

The Brazilian butt lift is a beautiful and effective way to create a small tight torso and give you beautiful new curves to your bottom. In your case, careful body contouring and liposuction needs to be done throughout your abdomen, waist, hips and throughout your back. Advanced forms of liposuction should be performed to help with the regrading of your skin and encourage good skin retraction. This will allow you to achieve the smooth look that you are looking for. Some more good news is that you have enough tissue to sculpt beautiful hips and a full round bottom!

For your best results, be sure that you are working with a plastic surgeon who is a great deal of experience in not only the Brazilian butt lift, but fat grafting, liposuction and body contouring as well. The artistry in this procedure is not just in adding fat to your bottom but in sculpting a beautiful shape for dramatic curves.

Pat Pazmino, MD

Your figure and Your wish pic

+3

I certainly believe that the shape and figure is attainable.The surgeon who performs this procedure everyday can determine if this is possible. Based on your pictures, the areas that need to be aggressively liposuctioned are abdomen, flanks, lower back, and inner thighs. I think we good contouring and liposuctioning, you should be able to get these results. 

Moises Salama, MD