If I Got a "Donut Pillow" Could I Return to Work Earlier After BBL?

I would not count on it. The pillow is suppose to reduce pressure on the grafted fat but we do not have any scientific data on these products as far as I can tell.

Sitting after Brazilian Butt Lift

Hi there-

While sitting after a Brazilian Butt Lift should be possible with appropriate modifications, the specific modifications necessary in your particular case will depend on where the fat grafts are placed, the period of time after surgery, and your surgeon's preferences.

I would not want any of my patients deviating from my advice based on what they read online, and I'm sure your surgeon would also be unhappy if he knew you were considering doing so...

As long as you have selected a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has a lot of experience, skill, and talent in the performance of the BBL, your best bet is going to be to follow his instructions and precautions carefully and completely.

Brazilian butt lift and doughnut pillow

You're better off using a regular pillow. The doughnut pillow will apply uneven pressure on the buttocks and may give you an uneven result in the buttocks. A regular pillow will give even pressure and you get an even effect on the buttocks that. You don't want an uneven result. 

Wendell Perry, MD