Botox Cosmetic injections relax facial muscles to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Botox usually treats:
- Existing facial lines caused by repetitive muscle movement
- Botox also prevents new lines from forming
- Common injection sites for addressing wrinkles and lines are: glabella (region between eyebrows), forehead, outer corners of eyes (crow's feet), sides of mid-chin (for down-turned mouth), neck (for neck bands or visible cords)
- Facial asymmetry or other facial conditions that result from muscle action; this is called "facial shaping"
- Hyperhidrosis (excessive perspiration or sweating); common injection sites are underarms, palms, scalp and soles of feet
You might like:
Was this guide helpful? Thanks for your feedback