5'5" 125 Pounds, 445cc/470cc Under the Muscle. Toronto, ON

I don't even know where to begin with Dr....

I don't even know where to begin with Dr. Chivers!

Result pictures

7 weeks post op

My recovery has went very well, my scars are minimal already and I'm back at the gym, very happy with my result, I just bought my first bra sized at 32 DDD!! I don't feel that big but I'll take it ????

Scars

I'm so surprised at how well that I have healed, at only 7 weeks my scar is nothing more than a thin line.. No redness, not raised.. Nothing. I just wanted to let you ladies know that I used no creams or lotions or moisturizers whatsoever, I kept the area clean and dry and covered with a silicone tape that my Dr. Gave me at my 1 week followup. I have worn it for 6 weeks now, I will continue until this roll is gone.. So soon. This stuff is a miracle!

Almost 2 months post op

I'm very happy with my progress, I have noticed an indentation on my right breast :( not sure why but I'm thinking it's something muscular? I'm hoping it will go away with regular message, I have sent a message to my ps and will let you know what he says

Last pictures didn't upload of the "dent"

6 months post op

Things have settled, sometimes I still feel like I wish I had gone bigger, maybe it's because I've adjusted to the size, when I look at my before it's like wow why do I still feel small lol
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

I don't even know where to begin with Dr. Chivers! He's such a sweetheart and an amazing surgeon. He makes you feel so comfortable and at ease. He truly cares about his patients. I've never felt rushed or pressured to make a decision. He's been very informative and helpful along with his staff! Jennifer and Krista were full of knowledge and eager to help at every stage ... I can't get over how amazing they all are and I'm so so so happy and thrilled I made my decision to follow through with my surgery with him. Everything so far has been such a smooth and easy process. I highly recommend Dr. Chivers! He's incredibly talented I can't say enough great things about him! I finally feel confident :)