33yrs Old, 34A to 34DD - London, GB

I had wanted breast enlargement since I was 14-...

I had wanted breast enlargement since I was 14- yes, a bit young but my natural boobs were non-existent and by the time I was 21 they hadn't grown anymore!! So I bit the bullet in June, and can say it's the best decision I have ever made. My only regret is that I didn't do it years ago! Go get them!
London Plastic Surgeon

Matt is amazing- very friendly but professional at my consultation, I was armed with lots of questions to ask and he answered every one and put my mind at ease. I told him I wished to be a DD, but he thought it may not suit me but advised he would get D and DD implants and try both on the day to see what looks best. To my delight he went with 390cc (over muscle) taking me up to a DD. He visited me in my room after my surgery to confirm it went well, and to check I was happy with the results, I was (and still are!) over the moon! I had a week after surgery appointment with Matt where dressings were removed, and Matt was pleased to see I was already healing. I had my 6wk post surgery appt 2wks ago, again Matt confirmed everything was fine and now I don't have to go back to him till April 2017. I highly recommend Matt, he is fantastic, and his PA Paula is great too :-)