What color is the most difficult to remove in tattoo?

I want to know , because it's very important for me .

Lighter Pigments are More DIfficult

Lighter pigments are more difficult to remove than dark pigments. To determine if you are a good candidate for laser tattoo removal, make an appointment with a specialist.

Fenton Dermatologist

Tattoo removal

Lighter colors are harder to remove ( yellow , pink , orange ) , it depends on the laser that is used and how you would react to the treatment . Several treatments are necessary to remove a tattoo.

Joseph Doumit, MD
Montreal Dermatologist

Tattoo Removal

Thank you for your question in regards to tattoo removal. Lighter colors such as yellow and orange can be difficult, along with blues and greens. They type of laser will determine which colors it will have the best effect on to remove. To be sure what is best for you, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment. I hope this helps.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

Laser Tattoo Removal Facts--Takes a series of treatments

Lighter colors are more difficult to remove (white, pink, yellow) and size plays a role as smaller tattoos are easier to remove.  All tattoo removal takes a series of treatments. I recommend getting a formal consultation. Best, Dr. Emer

Hard colors to remove in a tattoo

The hardest are the light colors: pink, yellow, white, and light blue/green. The easiest colors are red and black. Also, the closer the tattoo is to the heart, the easier it is to remove. Smaller tattoos are easier to remove than larger tattoos. See link for Kirby Desai scale which discusses how many treatments are needed depending on your tattoo characteristics. Keep in mind that this was made before pico lasers were around.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Tattoo colors

Light colors, such as yellow, light green and turquoise are usually difficult to remove.  Also, white, and any color that might contain white (such as pink) may darken, rather than lighten, with treatment.