Average cost of Breast Lift with Implants in Houston, TX area?

Hello! I have undergone major weight loss and I am about a B now (was a D) I've done alot of research and have gone on 1 consultation. I would like a full C. I tried on a moderate plus profile 400 cc and then a high profile 450cc and I am a bit unsure which look I would prefer. Also, I have been quoted 2 prices (9500) and one was before I even had a consultation. What should the average in the Houston (Woodlands) area be?

Average cost of Breast Lift with Implants in Houston, TX are

Breast Lift like other cosmetic surgery varies considerably across the country and even in the same area. South Florida tends to have lower fees then more expensive areas such as Houston, New York or Los Angeles. We charge starting at $3000 + MD Anesthesia related costs for breast lift without breast implants. We charge starting at $3500 + MD Anesthesia related costs for breast lift with saline implants. Breast Lift with silicone implants start at $4300 + MD Anesthesia related costs. Since you can get quality work at lower costs, patients will travel from throughout the state, the country, and internationally to have surgery in South Florida.

To ensure that you are receiving quality work at the most cost effective prices, consult with board certified plastic surgeons that own their own nationally accredited facilities. The quality must be maintained at the highest level to maintain accreditation. The surgeons also have incentive to hire and train quality staff (to ensure that surgery is efficient and enjoyable), to ensure comfortable and private facilities (to encourage referral), and to eliminate waste (to ensure that these facilities can compete effectively).

Consult in person with 3 experienced and expert board certified plastic surgeons to understand your options.

The cost you were given is reasonable. Be sure that the implant size you choose can be supported by your skin. There is always the risk of continued stretching even after a breastlift. If you are uncertain about the type and size of the implant I suggest locating a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon that has Vectra 3D imaging technology. This technology can create a simulation of your own breast to show how it would look after surgery. 

William P. Adams, Jr., MD

Breast lift cost in Houston

First of all, thank you for your question and your successful weight loss. Please be aware that adding 400cc -450cc implants to your chest will eventually stretch things out again making it more difficult to correct. Breast implants are heavy and mechanically unstable. This is the reason why The Horndeski Method was developed. THM does not require breast implants or a vertical scar to lift and reshape the female breast. The traditional techniques rely on the skin envelope alone to hold and reshape the breast. THM uses your own tissue to reshape and anchor the breast to the pec major muscle. If the newly shaped mound is large enough, you can opt to have fat transferred for more volume. I find that most women who have undergone massive weight loss are happy with what can be achieved with THM using what they already have. I hope this helps.
Best wishes and kind regards,

Gary Horndeski MD

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Cost of breast augmentation wiht lift

Costs for this procedure generally vary from one surgeon to another in the Houston area. The general cost ranges from $8500-  $12,000 depending upon the cost of anesthesia, facility, implants and surgeon's cost. As far as implant choice, this decision is best left involving a discussion between you and your surgeon. Certain breast measurements will help make the decision as to the appropriate size implant that is safe for your particular anatomy. It is best to be seen and evaluated by a board certified plastic surgeon who performs many cosmetic breast procedures.

Dr. Ravi Somayazula

Ravi Somayazula, DO
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well... I have to suggest you to check about surgeon per area and country, here at The Dominican Republic the average cost is around US$ 3200 surgery price, it depends on each surgeon also, research about board certified plastic surgeon that can help you during your journey, hugs!

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Cost of breast lift with lift

Hi, cgreenhouse
Cost of cosmetic surgery depends on your surgeon's expertise, duration of surgery, and location.
 The total cost of surgery is a combination of surgeon's fee, anesthesia fee, and facility fee; this all depends on operative time and geography.  In my area, it ranges from $9000-$11,000.
Please visit with a board-certified plastic surgeon to be examined in-person and to discuss your goal and to learn about your options.
Best regards.

Breast Lift with Implant After Weight Loss

The pricing for this type of surgery will of course vary depending on the surgeon, the type facility they use, and the time in surgery.  I would say that fees around $10,000 are about average.

Implants together with a lift can be a tricky operation to perform, especially if you have a lot of lax tissues from weight loss.  Extra support of the breast implant and avoidance of the older "anchor scar" techniques are important in my experience  to assure a longer lasting result.

John LoMonaco, MD, FACS

Average cost of Breast lift with Implants in Houston , TX area?

Breast lift and augmentation costs can vary based on the extent of the lift, the type of implant, and the time necessary to preform the procedure.  Many plastic surgery practices off free consultation in which your exact costs can be determined.  Seek out a board certified plastic surgeon with extensive experience.  Be certain to see the surgeon who's office quoted a cost, sight unseen, to be certain that the quote can be verified.   Best wishes, Dr. Lepore.  

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

I can not speak for other surgeons, but my average costs for a breast lift with silicone implants can range from $9-10,000. That incudes doctor fees, anesthesia, and facility fees. As far as the sizing goes, it is best to consult with a PS in person. It is difficult to recommend specific sizes without examining you in person.

Michael E. Ciaravino, MD

Average Cost of Breast Lift with Implants in Houston

Dear cgreenhouse:

A great resource to learn more about the average cost of procedures such as a breast augmentation with lift is actually right here on realself.com.  Total costs include the surgeon's fees, cost of implants, anesthesia fees, and OR/surgery center/hospital fees.   Although costs and budget are a factor in everyone's decision making, cost should NOT be the primary concern.   Unlike purchasing an item from a store (where you can return items), this is surgery and this is your body.  It is critical that you only seek care from a board certified plastic surgeon who has extensive experience with breast augmentation and lifts.  How do you determine this experience?  Well, review their before/after galleries; they should have hundreds of results to illustrate their experience and outcomes.  Also visit with the surgeon to make sure you feel comfortable with him/her and also their staff.   Patient care is always a team approach.  In the end, pick the team with whom you feel most comfortable.  In addition, there is no shortage of bargain basement cosmetic surgery prices.  Is something being cut or compromised to support the rock bottom deal?  Only have surgery in a fully accredited surgical facility with a board certified MD anesthesiologist.  Safety is not something to compromise.  Lastly, the cost issue...  I'm a bit baffled how someone can give you quote without a formal in-person consultation. Perhaps they gave you a range? Remember, not all breast lifts are the same.  Do you need a full lift or a mini periareolar lift?  The answer will affect the total cost and surgery time.  The generic range for a breast augmentation with a lift in the Houston market place is likely $9000-$12500 depending on what needs to be done.  I hope this is helpful.  Best wishes,

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX