Lift lip suspension? (photos)

Found a procedure on the internet called a "lip lift suspension" that is described as an upper lip lift, no scar, single stitch, a thread is used to anchor and suspend the upper lip. I am very interested. Does this work and I am looking for someone who has experience doing this!
To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Suture suspension lip lift

Thank you for asking about your suture suspension lip lift.

• This is a nice idea and was published in 2011.
  • An incision is made in the nose, a permanent suture placed to lift the central lip - and secured to the bony nasal spine. .
  • The results sound great - but there are no follow up results to show they are permanent. 
  • (most suspension surgery results are temporary.)
  • Please note that in the before/after photo, the patient lacks sufficient central lip - the sides are fine.
  • If this is your problem, the suspension may be fine.
  • But in most lips, it will creates an unnaturally short central lip with a low outer lip, like a bunny rabbit.
  • See a plastic surgeon who does a lot of lip lifts to see if this is reasonable for you.
  • The price however seems to me much too high.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes