I am 3.5 weeks post op tummy tuck and bbl. Is it okay to micro dose LSD?

I am 3.5 weeks post op tummy tuck and bbl. Is it okay to micro dose LSD? I'm going to see my favorite jam band tonight (concert will be 2-3 hours long) and want to partake in some fun. I don't plan on drinking or mixing anything else with the LSD. disclaimer: I understand drugs can become an issue but i firmly believe in the benefits of micro dosing LSD.

Taking any dose of LSD is not recommended by any physician. 

Best

Ron Hazani, MD

Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Tummy Tuck - Post Op Drug Use?

Thank you for your question and congratulations on your recent surgery. No physician will authorize the use of illegal drugs. Please discuss your concerns regarding your recovery with your board certified plastic surgeon. Hope this helps.

I am 3.5 weeks postop tummy tuck and BSL. Is it okay to micro dose LSD?

Thank you for sharing your question but no board certified plastic surgeon will approve of a patient using an illegal drug.  

Tummy Tuck/Abdominoplasty/Liposuction/Vaser High Definition Procedures/Tummy Tuck Revision

I appreciate your question.

I would not recommend this.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

Postop use of LSD

An interesting question, but we must answer no. You need to protect your repair until 6 weeks, and your judgement will be impaired. You could make a wrong decision and hurt yourself.

David Janssen, MD, FACS
Oshkosh Plastic Surgeon

Is it okay to micro dose LSD?

Sorry, but I do not think you'll find any board-certified plastic surgeon tell you that it is okay to use any dose of LSD. My best suggestion: don't. Best wishes.