Looking for prices on surgery, Windsor Ont. I would need a full TT, Breast lift and Augmentation. Snowdon, Neissen and Adams.

Thank you for your question. Prices for a mommy makeover are centered around three cost centers: anesthesia, facility, and surgeon's fees. The first two are usually based on the amount of time spent in the operating room with prices that are set by the respective cost center. A surgeon has discretion in his charges to patients and this will encompass the surgical procedures as well as the cost of the implants used and any garments. As these three cost center will vary across the country and by each surgeon, best to see a few physicians in consultation to have a better estimate for the Windsor Ont. region. Hope this helps.

Selecting a surgeon for a mommy makeover

When selecting a surgeon you should choose someone that has the expertise to provide you with the results you want and the compassion to give you the care and empathy you deserve.  A mommy makeover can be an amazing life changer.  However, poor results or a poor experience can happen if you aren't careful with your choice of surgeon.  Don't let price be the deciding factor.  However, in general I would expect your cost to be around $10-14K with all costs (surgeon fee, anaesthesia, implants and facility).

As an aside...make certain that they can consistently make a beautiful belly button.  Nothing makes or breaks a tummy tuck more than the belly button!

Dr Rodger Shortt
Oakville Plastic Surgeon
Assistant Clinical Professor & 
Director of Cosmetic Surgery Training,
McMaster University

Rodger Shortt, FRCSC

Mommy make-over - wants prices

Thank you for asking about your mommy make-over.

• Finding the right surgeon is very important and very personal.
  • Instead of selecting your surgeon on price, I suggest you find several plastic  surgeons near you -
  • Then have consultations to discuss what each one recommends for you - and the cost.
  • There are many variables - cost depends on your implant, the type of lift, the type of tummy tuck among other factors.
  • To get a general idea of cost for your area, a google search will give you an average cost.
  • Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes.

Mommy makeover

Thank you for your question.  In short, the price varies.  You will need to be evaluated in person to determine if you qualify for the procedures you desire and to determine how much it will cost you.  Attached is a link for you to see what others in the RealSelf community have paid.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Mommy makeover , Toronto Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Adibfar

Hello ;
A formal consultation would be necessary to review your medical history , concerns and expectation,  however we have many out of town/ country patients which we try to make this step easier for. 
You may contact our patient care coordinator and send your photos , medical history questionnaire and wish list and she would be able to guide you through more accordingly.
In the meanwhile please review our "body enhancement" and "breast enhancement" galleries to see which photo matches you and your wish.
Thank you

Looking for prices on surgery, Windsor Ont. I would need a full TT, Breast lift and Augmentation.

Thank you for your question.  You would probably need to go to a couple of in person consultations in your area to see if your are a candidate and to get an idea of the going rate in your area.

Rigo Mendoza, MD

Surgery cost

It might be worth the effort to visit some doctors near you first.  This way, you can get all costs involved for the surgery.