Exercising after juvederm lip injections?

I got my lips done with a half syringe of juvederm at 5 pm on Monday. Should i cancel my work out appointment with my personal trainer on Wednesday? We do weight lifting and stuff

Exercise After Injections

Good Afternoon and thank you for your question.  I advise patients to wait 24 hour after injections to conduct any strenuous activity.  In the case that you had your procedure on a Monday and your personal training session is on a Wednesday, it is safe to say that you would be able to resume your exercise regimen.  Hope this helps and best of luck to you!

Miami Physician

Work outs after Juvederm lip injections

I just tell my patients to take it easy with working out for the rest of the day. The next day and beyond, it's ok to do strenuous activity.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Exercising after lip injection

Swelling can increase for 3 to 4 days after injection so you should avoid head down exercises for that period of time

Richard O. Gregory, MD

Exercising After Juvederm Lip Injections

Thank you for your excellent question.  I recommend that my patients avoid bending, heavy lifting and strenuous activities such as going to the gym for 24 hours after the procedure.  If your procedure was done on Monday at 5 pm, then a work out on Wednesday should be just fine in my opinion.  However, I would suggest that your clarify with your injector, as each doctor's postprocedure activity protocol can differ slightly.  Hope this helps and best wishes!

Exercising 2 days after lip injections

Thank you for your question.  Your lips will still be swollen two days post treatment but there is no reason to cancel your workout.  

Chad Robbins, MD