When can I sleep on my side after implant removal and breast lift?

Also, slight reduction of one breast. All done about a week ago.

Thanks for your question. 
It is best to have your plastic surgeon answer this question, as he is ultimately familiar with what was done and he is responsible for your care. Online consultation may give you an answer that is not appropriate for your case. Best wishes, Dr Sajjadian

When Can I Sleep On My Side Following Implant Removal and Breast Lift?

Please follow your own plastic surgeon's recommendation for all issues related to recovery from your surgery since they are most familiar with your history.  Typically after a week, patients may sleep in whatever position is most comfortable for them.  

Steven L. Ringler, MD, FACS
Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon

Always best to run these types of questions by your plastic surgeon; online consultants do not know exactly what was done and how you are progressing. Remember that your plastic surgeon is ultimately responsible for your care. Best wishes.

Sleep position

Since you are one week from your surgery,it should just fine for you to sleep on your side.  If this becomes uncomfortable then stop.  

Sleep position after breast surgery

Ideally on your back is best but most people don't like to sleep that way. I personally tell patients that whatever position that they feel comfortable is OK. Best to ask your surgeon.