Can I reshape my nose with help of my hands?

I really Hate my nose. I have got an african nose who is bigger up (Close the eyes) and smaller down (Close my lips) Ut really looks wierd and ugly. Can I reshape it a little bit so it gets smaller with my hands? I only press it for some seconds. I have started yesterday. Should I stop. Can I break my nose if I do this more or something?

Not Recommended

The short answer is no, you cannot reshape your nose with your hands. You can change the shape and size of your nose with a non-surgical rhinoplasty where injectable fillers like Voluma, Radiesse, Sculptra and Juvederm are used to achieve non permanent results lasting anywhere from 4 to 12 months. It is best to see a board certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate your nose and discuss the best rhinoplasty options for a more permanent solution. 

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Non Surgical Rhinoplasty, Facial Sculpting Using Fillers Like Voluma, Radiesse, Lyft, Juvederm and Sculptra and Fat

No, you cannot mold the shape of your nose with your hands. For a non-surgical intervention, fillers can be used to sculpt the nose, but the tip shape cannot be improved without a surgical intervention. Please see an expert for an in person evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer