Could a non surgical nose job be reversed?

A doctor talked me into being able to give the illusion of slightly off my nose being more symmetrical and straighter and doing it during the consult. I regret it as it was part of my unique look and identity. I don't like it being perfectly straight on profile and adding volume made it look bigger and rounder which I hate. Could it be reversed filler dissolved or do I have to wait? And if it lasts 18mo then does that mean by 9 months it'll be half back to normal? Does it break down evenly?

Non Surgical Rhinoplasty, Facial Sculpting Using Fillers Like Voluma, Radiesse, Lyft, Juvederm and Sculptra and Fat

This depends on what your injector used as a filler. HA fillers such as Juvederm, Restylane and Voluma can be reversed with hyaluronidase. Please see a board certified dermatologist. Best, Dr. Emer

HA filler can be reversed

If your doctor used a hyaluronic acid based filler like Juvederm, Restylane, Teosyal etc. it can be dissolved with an enzyme called hyaluronidase.  

Martin Jugenburg, MD