Could a non surgical nose job be reversed?

A doctor talked me into being able to give the illusion of slightly off my nose being more symmetrical and straighter and doing it during the consult. I regret it as it was part of my unique look and identity. I don't like it being perfectly straight on profile and adding volume made it look bigger and rounder which I hate. Could it be reversed filler dissolved or do I have to wait? And if it lasts 18mo then does that mean by 9 months it'll be half back to normal? Does it break down evenly?

Non Surgical Rhinoplasty, Facial Sculpting Using Fillers Like Voluma, Radiesse, Lyft, Juvederm and Sculptra and Fat

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
This depends on what your injector used as a filler. HA fillers such as Juvederm, Restylane and Voluma can be reversed with hyaluronidase. Please see a board certified dermatologist. Best, Dr. Emer

HA filler can be reversed

If your doctor used a hyaluronic acid based filler like Juvederm, Restylane, Teosyal etc. it can be dissolved with an enzyme called hyaluronidase.