Overfilled around corner of mouth, causing unnatural smile after nasolabial filler. I don't want to dissolve NLF filler? (Photo)

Is it possible to remove the overfilled area around the corner of the mouth only without causing more unnatural smile? The filler is Juvederm uktra plus. I also hate my smile because the corner of mouth are realy curved and turned up in a weird way ? Please let me know about all the options! Please help me! Thank you.

Overfilled around corner of mouth, causing unnatural smile after nasolabial filler. I don't want to dissolve NLF filler?

Hello Renada.17,

You can have your injector only inject the area of concern around the mouth with hyaluronidase.  This will leave your nasolabial fold area intact.  

I hope this helps and good luck.  

The Woodlands Facial Plastic Surgeon

Juvederm and Lip Swelling

Yes hyaluronidase can reverse the filler to this area. I suggest seeing your physician if you are unhappy.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Unnatural Smile from Fillers

Yes, this overfill can easily be remedied with Vitrase injected to reduce the filler.  In the future you should consider Voluma in these areas to best treat the mid-face which will reduce the nasolabial fold as well.  Best, Dr. Green