I am a week post op. How long does it take for Butt Implants to drop? (photos)

I'm a week post op-What exactly is the drop and fluffing process and timeframe? What are signs it is occurring?

Buttock implants

Buttock implants can take 6 weeks or more to settle into the pocket.  It is best to give it time to heal and for the swelling to settle.

Buttock implant drop

Buttock implants should not drop, they should stay in the same position. In fact, if they do drop, it means they were improperly placed. 

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Buttock implants

Your results look quite nice.  They will soften but shouldn't drop much.  Be sure to follow your surgeon post operative instructions and keep him/her updated on your recovery process.

Douglas M. Senderoff, MD, FACS