How much projection will I get with 300cc round butt implants under the muscle?

How much projection will I get with 300cc round butt implants under the muscle ?

How much projection from 300cc round Buttock implant

Unfortunately much more information is needed to answer this question. Multiple factors effect buttock projection after implants: 1) not only the implant size (volume, "ccs") but more importantly implant thickness, 2) tissue quality and quantity on the patient, and 3) positioning of the implant under/within gluteus muscle or, incorrectly, on top of the muscle. Also, there is mass confusion about the (potential) projection of "oval implants" vs "round implants".  Well, (Stanton Anatomic) oval implants can and are made with the same projection as their  similar volume round counterparts. The shape of the implant has absolutely nothing to do with the maximum projection of the implant. The main reason confusion still exists is because the old/traditional "oval implants" were/are actually tear-drop shaped with the maximum projection point at the bottom (lower pole) of the implant instead of the center of the implant like Stanton Anatomic and round buttock implants. In otherwords, the old tear-drop oval implants lack upper pole buttock projection and that swoop/pop that many patients desire  Flad to help. 

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implant

I appreciate your question.

I have done many Brazilian Butt lift procedures and specialize in body contouring.  The amount of enhancement possible depends on how much fat can be harvested from your body.  If you don't have enough fat, butt implants may be another option for you.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz