I'm 2 weeks post op and wondering if the "fluttering" feelings are normal?

It's really hard to describe these "fluttering" (for lack of a better word) that I get-sometimes it's just my right breast, sometimes both. For the female plastic surgeons who've been pregnant, it reminds me of when the baby first moves, albeit ever so gently. Sometimes it feels like the implants are moving. Is this all normal? What else can I expect? Thanks! (PS had 2 week check with PS yesterday and forgot to ask this- he did say I'm healing great)

It's a good question and I have had patients mention feeling some fluttering early after rest augmentation surgery. This can be from subtle contractions of the muscle or sometimes patients feel the implant's motion as it glides over the top of the ribs. Both of these can occur when the implant is placed under the muscle. This always gets better, but make sure to address this issue with your plastic surgeon. Congratulations on your recent surgery.

Thank you for your question.  If her implants were placed beneath the chest muscle subtle motion or contraction of the muscle fasciculations can occur.Be sure to bring it up to your surgeon at your next visit if it is still happening.