Non surgical nose job after-care question.

Had a 1/4 ml Voluma put into my nose hump, & the results are great :) I'm going in for a bit more in 2 weeks since my doctor didn't want to add to much to soon for optimal results & to avoid too much bruising. I'm a bit paranoid but it's been 1 week & I'm curious if I can go back to exfoliating my nose? I use an exfoliating brush that's strong- & I'm a little scared that it might make the filler dissipate quicker, Just curious! Thank You :)

Voluma in the nose

it looks great

after one week I wouldn't mess with rubbing it hard for another couple of weeks

Talmage Raine MD FACS

Facial Sculpting Using Fillers Like Voluma, Radiesse, Lyft, Juvederm and Sculptra and Fat

We recommend gentle exfoliation after a week post treatment. If you have questions, please consult your Dr. Best, Dr. Emer

Non surgical rhinoplasty

Thanks for your question. As a courtesy, ask your doctor to make sure it is ok with them. However, skin treatments are not known to affect the outcome or longevity of the filler under the skin. Of course, you want to avoid any sun or chemical burns etc. Good luck

Jeffrey Jumaily, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon