Non surgical nose job after-care question.

Had a 1/4 ml Voluma put into my nose hump, & the results are great :) I'm going in for a bit more in 2 weeks since my doctor didn't want to add to much to soon for optimal results & to avoid too much bruising. I'm a bit paranoid but it's been 1 week & I'm curious if I can go back to exfoliating my nose? I use an exfoliating brush that's strong- & I'm a little scared that it might make the filler dissipate quicker, Just curious! Thank You :)

Non-surgical rhinoplasty with Voluma

It sounds like you have a surgeon giving you good advice about fillers to the nose. You must proceed very slowly injecting the nose because the blood supply to the skin can be compromised. I'm glad to ther your doctor is going slowly with fillers. Make sure you listen to the doctor if they feel you have had enough filler in the nose, don't ask for more.

The Voluma is certainly still moldable after injection. I would ask your doctor when they feel you can manipulate your nose. You may want to give it at least a few weeks before gentle manipulation and probably 6 weeks before your strong exfoliation. It may not make the product dissipate, but it may alter its shape or position.

Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon

Voluma in the nose

it looks great

after one week I wouldn't mess with rubbing it hard for another couple of weeks

Talmage Raine MD FACS

drraine.com

Talmage J. Raine, MD, FACS

Facial Sculpting Using Fillers Like Voluma, Radiesse, Lyft, Juvederm and Sculptra and Fat

We recommend gentle exfoliation after a week post treatment. If you have questions, please consult your Dr. Best, Dr. Emer

Non surgical rhinoplasty

Thanks for your question. As a courtesy, ask your doctor to make sure it is ok with them. However, skin treatments are not known to affect the outcome or longevity of the filler under the skin. Of course, you want to avoid any sun or chemical burns etc. Good luck

Jeffrey Jumaily, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon