My nose is big and crooked. How do I fix it without surgery? (Photo)

hello I am from middle east-Iraq-Kurdistan region.When i was child i fall down from upstairs got my nose crooked now I am 23 years old my nose is real big and the crook is real clear when I am taking selfie photos.

What can and can not be fixed with a non-surgical rhinoplasty

In the “liquid”, “non-surgical” rhinoplasty procedure, a combination of Botox and facial fillers are injected to achieve the desired result without a scalpel. In the right candidate, a Liquid Rhinoplasty can even out irregularities along the bridge of the nose, make the nose appear straighter, raise the nasal bridge, or camouflage a dorsal hump on the profile view. Non-surgical rhinoplasty is NOT able to make the nose closer to the face on profile view, rotate the tip of the nose up significantly, or make the nose "smaller". 

Based on your photos and your specific concerns, I think you would do better with a surgical rhinoplasty. 

Filler to Correct Crooked Nose

Without surgery, your only option is a filler like Radiesse or Juvederm Voluma. These fillers are placed deep, well below the dermis next to the bone and/or cartilage. However, a filler will do nothing for the 'bigness." Your only option for that is surgery. Make sure you see an Expert Injector with experience in treating the nose. (See

Robert T. Buchanan, MD
Highlands Plastic Surgeon

My nose is big and crooked. How do I fix it without surgery?

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs.  I see your area of concern and if you are not interested in a formal rhinoplasty to try and straighten your nose the best treatment would be injection of a dermal filler to help camouflage the bend in your nose but be aware that this would widen the appearance of your nose as well.  Hope this helps.