I have a indent in the side of my left nose bridge it really bothers me cause it looks like a dark mark. (photo)

How can I get rid of it? Would fillers help?

Indention on side of nose -- filler?

Non-surgical rhinoplasty using filler may actually be a very good option for you. 

I talk patients out of non-surgical rhinoplasty more often than not because many people are looking for a less invasive quick fix for problems that are simply not appropriately corrected with filler.  

Improving a concavity or indentation along the side of the nose is one of those situations where filler can do very well.  You will need an in person examination to make sure.

Using filler in the nose is not as simple as going to any random office and just getting a syringe of whatever.  It is a very complex treatment in an incredibly complicated anatomic area, so make sure you find an expert who also has a firm understanding of traditional surgical rhinoplasty.

Charleston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty

Dear mariethacamacho,

Fine changes in contouring can be achieved via non-surgical rhinoplasty with fillers.  The results are immediate. 

I would be happy to help you!

Dr. Michelle Yagoda

Michelle R. Yagoda, MD

Facial Sculpting Using Fillers Like Voluma, Radiesse, Lyft, Juvederm and Sculptra and Fat

Facial fillers are an easy way to help fix asymmetry and give fullness or contour to the midface/cheeks.  Please see a cosmetic dermatologist or plastic surgeon with expertise in filler procedures.  I wish you the best of luck, Dr. Emer.

Non surgical rhinoplasty

Thanks for your question and photo. Based on the one photo at that angle, it looks like there is narrowing/pinching on one side more than the other. More photos from the standard angles are needed and in person visit is even better to give you a solid opinion. However, I think non surgical rhinoplasty with filler may be a really good option for you if this your only concern. See a rhinoplasty doctor for an opinion. Good luck

Jeffrey Jumaily, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon