How much does hair transplant cost in Vancouver, B.C.?

For someone living in Vancouver, B.C., what is the price of hair transplant?

This question seem awfully suspicious of RealSelf trying to get ranking on Google search engines as there is no NAME of the post

This question seem awfully suspicious of RealSelf trying to get ranking on Google search engines as there is no NAME of the poster.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Cost in Vancouver?

23 hours ago,The most important concern is to find the most qualified hair transplant surgeons. I would recommend starting the search with the physicians that are Diplomates of the American or International Board of Hair Restoration Surgery:see belowBefore making the final decision, I would look at many samples of before and after photos, after all it is an artistic endeavor the final results depend largely on the surgeon's artistic skills.
Bernardino Arocha, MD

Bernardino Arocha, MD
Houston Hair Restoration Surgeon

Cost of a hair transplant in Vancouver

Dr. Hassan and Wong practice in Vancouver and are amongst the best doctors in Canada and worth a probe with them

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon