My teeth are Translucent/transparent after bleaching. Have I over bleached & what can I do to reduce the transparency? (photo)

I got my braces off, had a cleaning and started the home teeth bleaching kit. I used the Venus 35 (3 tubes) and Opalescence 35 (4 tubes) over a 14 day period, wearing the trays for 30 minutes per day. I noticed my teeth did get somewhat whiter but the top of my bottom teeth are really translucent/transparent! And the bottom of my top teeth too. Did I over bleach? Will this cause my teeth to decay and fall out due to enamel loss? What can I do to make it less transparent?

My teeth are Translucent/transparent after bleaching. Have I over bleached & what can I do to reduce the transparency?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
The enamel surface of the tooth is somewhat translucent, and it appears in your case more so than in most people.  However, enamel translucency is completely normal.
In as much as most bleaching regresses over time, it is likely that you will lose some of the whitening over time and the translucent enamel will be much less obvious.  I cannot predict when or how much time that would take.
One of the nicest things about home tray whitening is that it happens slowly over days or weeks, so that if you become dissatisfied with too much whitening, then just stop bleaching and it usually reverts back a little bit. 
My suggestion is try not to think about it and don't do anything for at least six months.  By then you might have gotten used to the way your teeth look and they should have darkened somewhat compared to how they look now.
If that doesn't work, then you might consider direct composite bonding or porcelain veneers as a last resort.

Laguna Niguel Dentist

Incisal transparency after teeth whitening - is that normal?

The transparency of the incisal edges of the teeth are completely normal as part of the anatomy of the human teeth. There is nothing wrong with it and there is no way to change it, that is how natural teeth looks.

Jose Alonso, MD, DDS
Dominican Republic Dentist