Treatment for blue facial veins, how do I remove them? (photo)

Hello I have heavenly visible blue veins on my face, but I have them since my childhood. Is it possible to remove them? The photo is attached Thanks

Facial veins

My preferred treatment for facial veins is 1064nm laser. Sclerotherapy is possible, but I much prefer laser on the face.  Laser will generally provide good results in fewer treatments, with fewer side effects compared to sclerotherapy.  If you find a provider who does both, you should get an objective assessment of what is best for you.  

Facial veins

These can be treated either with sclerotherapy or with a laser.  A 1064nm wave length laser is particularly effective on blue colored veins.  Find a provider that offers both treatments and discuss which is right for you.

Suzan McGary, MD
Williamsport Thoracic Surgeon

Blue Facial Veins.

I would treat these veins with sclerotherapy. It may take several treatments to resolve the veins but the treatment works very well.

John Landi, MD
Naples General Surgeon