I have a small red dot on my nose which the doctor told me was broken capilliaries. Can be fixed with IPL laser or PDL V-Beam?

The only difference is the dermatologist i went to said the IPL laser will also help with the sunspots i have Looking for the best result with the lowest cost and treatments needed.... What do you recommend?

Pulsed dye laser and IPL for broken blood vessels.

A combination of pulsed dye laser and IPL will help clear the broken blood vessel on the nose. I use these two in combination. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Facial capillaries

There are multiple effective treatments for facial capillaries including laser, fine needle radio frequency and IPl. All work well.

John Landi, MD
Naples General Surgeon