Mentor registration?

Hi I had my breast enlargement on 27/1/16 and wondered if I need to do anything like register my implants, I tried on the mentor website it asked me to put in the serial number for each implant but it says 1 is invalid. Thanks steph

Mentor registration?

Dear stepho

You should call your surgeons office to check to see that they registered you with mentor. They would be an excellent resource to resolve this quickly.

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Registering your implants

Your surgeon's office should take care of this. Ask them to do it or call Mentor if you are having issues.

Paul Wigoda, MD

Paul Wigoda, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Mentor breast implant registration?

It is important to register within the first 45 days after your mentor breast augmentation.  It is important that she'll contact the office of your plastic surgeon for help in registering you.  The fact that one registration number was considered invalid is a concern.  Your plastic surgeons office should be able to perform the registration for you and if they still get an invalid number  your plastic surgeon's office needs to contact mentor to straighten it out.

Mentor registration

You shouldn't need to do anything, and the registration should be automatically done for you. In any case, get back in touch with your surgeon for further information.

Ciro Adamo, PhD, MD
London Plastic Surgeon

Registration is usually submitted by your treating surgeon office staff

Breast implant registration is usually handled by the administrative staff of your treating surgeon.  I recommend you contact your surgeon's responsible office staff to determine whether implant registration details has yet to be submitted on your behalf.

Chen Lee, MD
Montreal Plastic Surgeon

Registration of implants

Thank you for the question and that should have been done for your by your surgeons office so check with them and save yourself the headache.

Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD