The left side of my philtrum isn't there and it makes my lips appear slanted; what are the non surgical options? (Photo)

Lip Augmentation with Fillers Such as Juvederm or Restylane

Fillers such as Juvederm or Restylane can be used to augment the lip and create additional shape while treating asymmetry. Because you are seeking a different shape, I would suggest you see an expert for treatment and someone who truly understands contouring. Best, Dr. Emer.

Lip asymmetry

You are a perfect candidate for augmentation of the lip with some dermal filler. When done correctly it provides a natural appearance with little to no pain. The results would last anywhere from 9 months to 1.5 years or so, depending on various factors. Best of luck! 

Justin Cohen, MD
Washington DC Otolaryngologist

Philtrum definition

Hello. Have you ever had fillers injected into the lip? If so, there may be asymmetry due to more product on the right side compared to the left. 
If not, a hyaluronic acid dermal filler can be injected into the left philtrum to increase the difinition.

Tapan Patel, MBBS
London Physician

The left side of my philtrum isn't there and it makes my lips appear slanted

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph.  I can see your area of concern as it appears that your left philtral column is not as defined as your right.  Placement of a dermal filler into the left column can be done to build up the tissue and make it appear more symmetrical to your right side.  Hope this helps