IPL to remove freckle on lip. Any suggestions?

I have a freckle on my bottom lip after sun tanning while on holiday. Was wondering if IPL or any other laser can be used to lighten it without scarring.

Treating pigmentation

Thank you for your question zahramahdi. I understand your concern. IPL is a great treatment for facial rejuvenation. It is difficult to make an assessment without photographs. In some cases laser treatments may work for pigmentation.

Please consult with a doctor for specific recommendations. Good luck!

Treating pigmentation

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thanks for your query. Q switched Nd Yag would work better than IPl for under lip pigmentation and you can top it up with chemical peels for added benefits. Hope it helps.

All The Best

All The Best