Which implants do I choose? Eurosilicone round or polytech or mentor round?

I am 5"5 size 34b circumference 31" and roughly want 400 -450cc implants can you help with which implants I should chose

Round implants

Anatomic versus round implants have long been debated and the recent American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery this was heavily debated at the scientific session. The jury is not out on this question and the most important thing is making an informed decision and understanding the risks and benefits associated with any type of implant that can include things like rotation or contracture. Finding a board certified plastic surgeon that listens and understands your goals is the most important thing I can recommend! Good luck, MMT

Correct implant choice

I can understand how confusing it is to you when it comes to choosing the best implant. There is unfortunately no substitute for a personal consultation with a qualified Plastic Surgeon, who can explain the relative pros and cons of each manufacturer, style and size. A well planned breast augmentation is like a bespoke fitted dress and I have found 3-D imaging invaluable in assessing and measuring patients, as well as simulating outcome, so that they can make a fully informed decision about the implant that best suits their individual needs. I would suggest you make an appointment with a BAAPS surgeon in your area and ask about 3-D analysis.

James Murphy, FRCS(Plast)
Manchester Plastic Surgeon

Best implant for you?

It's hard to determine your best size without specific breast measurements and an in person exam. Remember to choose a board certified plastic surgeon who actually takes the time to measure you and examine your breast pocket. The goal of breast augmentation is to optimally fill your breast pocket, not to overstuff or understuff it. At my practice, we utilize a series of 5 breast measurements that help me determine the implant size, which in turn helps me deliver a 24 hour recovery. Do your research and choose a surgeon who takes the time to sit down with you and discuss your goals/expectations to determine the best size for you. Remember that sizers will only give you a rough estimate. Good luck!!

Which implants do I choose?

Focus on the look not the cc or cup size. Patient's often regret decisions based on extraneous factors as you may end up with suboptimal result. Bra's vary from store to store, and cc's mean nothing in isolation. You should be measured during your consult and offered implants within a 5mm window of those measurements in multiple styles. For what's its worth, in my experience a dimensionally sound mod+ profile tends to go from an A+/B- to the magical full C or small D. A high profile (or SRF) would be about 100ccs larger to maintain the same base width and more like a Full D but VS will call it a DD or DDD, particularly in a 32-34. Ultimately, try on the different styles and look in the mirror. When you see the look you like, pick that style! This requires a consult, exam, measurements and sizing with a board certified plastic surgeon. My patients select the implant style and their chest dimensions dictate the number of cc's. I make specific recommendations to each and every of the augmentation patients I see annually based on: 1) dimensional planning 2) expressed goals 3) amount and quality of tissue to hide the implant. I have included a link with my explanation of the different implants and what to expect from your consult as well as hundreds of before and after photos to see what change implants of a particular size deliver. Best of luck. #drfeldman #BancroftFeldman #breastaugmentation #sugarland #HoustonTX