Can lips filler travel? (photo)

I had filler called Evanthia a very natural product in my lips beginning of October I now have a lump that is quite painful upbove my lip which I think is the filler I don't normally moan so reluctant to mention it to my injector, what do U advise pic attached

Can lip filler travel?

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph.  Based on the location, and information submitted in your narrative, this is likely filler. As Evanthia is hyaluronic acid you can have this area dissolved with hyaluronidase by your injector.  Hope this helps.

Filler migration in lip area

There are channels in this area which the filler can travel. It is most likely filler. I'm not familiar with the filler used but it is an HA filler and should respond to hyaluronidase to dissolve.it. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD