Best filler to acheive massive lips?

Hi guys!! Ive tried every filler in my face going, from juvederm to restylane, teosyal to amalian .. And every fillermade for lips dissokves within a month or two. I love the big fake duck lips pout and really want to know what you deem the thickest and longest lasting filler to put in next.. Ive attached some pics so you can see how my lips look currently and what you would use to make them more "sticky outy" like a upturned pout.. I currently have Juvederm ultra 4

Best filler to achieve massive lips

Thank you for sharing your question.  If all other fillers have failed I would recommend trying Voluma.  A hyaluronic acid filler it has been shown to have results for over 1.5 years.  It may finally provide you with the volume and duration of results you want in your lip augmentation.  Hope this helps. 

Large Lips and Fillers

You should consider Volbella for your lips which will give you amazing lips.  A small amount of Botox above the lip will also plump the lips.  Please  consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Best filler to acheive massive lips?

Some patients metabolize the product very quickly. Sometimes even using a thicker product won't ensure lasting results.  You could try some botox above your upper lip- it will help to upturn the lip.

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Lip Augmentation

Thank you for your question. Your pictures did not post on this page, however, I still feel you may be a candidate for fat injections, a procedure which offers the only natural method for potential permanent results. I suggest you next consult in person with a board certified facial plastic surgeon. Best wishes,

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Massive lips?

I don't do this in my office because I don't want others to think this is an example of how I enhance lips. I don't think that any HA filler will last any longer than another. You should consider lip implants although most people get these removed because they don't move or look natural. However in your case, that might be the look you want.

Steven F. Weiner, MD