Accidentally picked at a brown mole now it is red mole and hurts and red skin round mole, not itchy or no pus.

Red mole

Hello. Many thanks for your question. Any mole that changes in any way requires investigation/biopsy by a trainee physician. Please contact your local physician for inspection.

London Physician

Irritated mole

Thank you for your question. When any lesion is scratched and irritated, it can start to bleed and surrounding tissues may turn red and swollen. I understand changing or painful lesions are worrisome, so I highly recommend you consult with a board certified dermatologist to have the lesion evaluated for any concerning features. Take care and good luck.

Reuel Aspacio, MD, FAAD