Severe atypical mole near nipple - is it safe to remove and what's the expected scarring?

I recently found out I have a severe atypical mole near my nipple - shave biopsy. the mole was quite small but given its location I'm nervous about the procedure to remove more. I don't want it to impact breastfeeding in the future and also just don't want it to cause a huge scar (obviously i'd rather not have a cancer either) just concerned - its such a sensitive area as is.

Cosmetic Mole Removal -- SEE AN EXPERT Dermatologic Surgeon

I suggest you see an expert if you are concerned about a mole. An in person evaluation is needed to assess the mole. Best, Dr. Emer