So I have a mole located on my Philtrum. How much do you think it would cost to get it removed?

The mole is about a centemeter from my lip in about the middle of my philtrum, the mole is not touching my nose, but very close.

Mole on the upper cutaneous lip

Thank you for your question.  A biopsy of the mole with either a punch of shave biopsy typically costs between $100-$160.  The mole is usually sent to the pathologist to look at it under the microscope to ensure it is not cancerous.  The processing of the glass slide and examination by a pathologist is usually another $100.  If the mole has been changing, itches, or bothers you, insurance may pay for the cost of the biopsy and pathology read.  I wish you the best!

San Diego Dermatologist

Cosmetic Mole Removal -- SEE AN EXPERT Dermatologic Surgeon

I suggest seeing an expert this can be removed in the office and there are many options depending on the type of mole. Best, Dr. Emer.