Wanting veneers but my top front teeth are pushed back.

I had braces when I was about 15 but they pushed my top front teeth back as I have two front teeth missing. This has made me extremely self conscious about my teeth! Just wondering what would happen if I got veneers, would they be moved forward or would I need a brace again to push them forward and then get veneers?

A clinical valuation will be necessary to see your actual situation or at least some photos. However full porcelain veneers or crowns for the sort description that you gave aim at this one can be a real treatment for you. 

From 6 to 8 veneers can give you a solution if you are thinking to change the way you look, check with doctors that  they  had made many cases like before and afters, its important if you want a great solution, to go with an expert.

Porcelain Veneers - Front teeth moved back after braces

Having teeth move back after braces is not uncommon, especially if retainers aren't worn after treatment. Without a picture, its difficult to asses your exact situation. Generally, veneers can be used to build-out teeth that are slanted inward from their natural position. If the teeth are mildly set back, veneers may be a great option to fix your smile without undergoing orthodontic treatment again. If the teeth are too far back, the amount of porcelain required to straighten them would make the veneers look too thick and fake. If this situation is what you have, I would recommend seeing an orthodontist to realign your teeth. Schedule a consultation with a qualified cosmetic dentist to discuss all of your options.

Veneers for pushed back front teeth? #DrSoftTouch

Without photos it's pretty hard to determine if veneers would give you the results you are aiming for. Porcelain veneers and crowns could be used to give you a broader, more proportionate smile. The best thing to do, is consult with an experienced cosmetic dentist to determine your options. I'll link a photo of a patient of mine who's smile was completely transformed with 6 porcelain crowns. I hope this helps. Click save on the save button below my name, so that you may ask me more questions in the future.  

Porcelain Veneers, front teeth pushed back

Without a photo is very difficult to give you an accurate assessment, however, with porcelain veneers you can definitely build out the front teeth.  Its best to do a consultation with a top cosmetic dentist in your area and do a wax up model that shows you how your teeth will look before you start.

Dr. Maddahi

Kourosh Maddahi, DDS
Beverly Hills Dentist