Could I have veneers with my front tooth sticking out like this? (Photo)

Veneers

Based on this picture, you have two options, option1 Braces for at least 1 year and at the end you will have those teeth aligned, but at the end you will have the same color and shape of teeth.  Option 2 within just 1 week, you can make a big change in shape, size and even color  with veneers or crowns and you will love your smile, you will not regret to do a positive change on your smile.

Ortho then porcelain #veneers #DrSoftTouch

For your case, I would recommend moving your teeth into proper position with orthodontics first. After completing orthodontic treatment, veneers are an excellent option to give you a perfectly white smile. Consult an experienced cosmetic dentist and an orthodontist to determine your options. I hope this helps. Click save on the save button below my name, so that you may ask me more questions in the future.  

Front tooth protruding

Hi:

Your case seems to be extreme for veneer, it might be best to move the tooth with orthodontic treatment (invisilign or braces).  Consult an experienced cosmetic dentist and an orthothodontist before you decide on a course of treatment.  

Dr. Maddahi

Kourosh Maddahi, DDS
Beverly Hills Dentist

Veneers for Front Tooth

Unfortunately, veneers are not the answer for your situation. The ideal approach is to move your teeth to a better position with braces or Invisalign.