Can I take Aspirin after a BBL?

I was wondering if I can take Asprin after a BBL as a pain killer and to prevent blood clots? What do you suggest ?

Can I take Aspirin after a BBL?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well... I always recommend my patients to not take the product for at least 1 month before surgery and also 1 month after, these can promote bleeding after surgery and it is not good for you.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective post op protocol for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you are healing at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon