Is my wish pic realistic for a BBL? (photos)

I've attached my wish picture and pictures of me. I'm 5'3 130 lbs. I want to know if my wish pic is realistic? Also should I try to gain weight before the procedure?

Is my wish pic realistic for a BBL?

Hello Dear, thank you so much for your questions and pictures.

According with your pictures you have a great body to make a BBL. you area tiny person the only thing that you will need is define your curves and this procedure is appropriate for this.

The most important that you should know is that every body is different therefore each result will be different each person, therefore, that an assessment in person would be the most important to define goals and realities about your body.

Hope to hear from you soon, best wishes!

BBL wishes

I think you should have a very good result with your BBL.  You are small enough to get a great result from the lipo and still have enough fat to graft to the buttocks to augment it.  Of course, everyone is different so no one can guarantee you a certain look, but I don't see why you can't have a really nice enhancement/augmentation.

You look like a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift.

A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body.

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely. Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

Rami Ghurani, MD

Wish pictures provide a starting point for discussion

Wish pictures are helpful.  In order to determine what is possible for a patient it is always best to meet in person.  I have had a few patients come back two or more times for additional fat grafting.  They do so not because they weren't satisfied the first time but because they liked it so much they want to do more.  It's similar to a patient with extremely large breast implants.  They didn't get to that size with one surgery.  It sometimes takes a few procedures to stretch the breast tissue adequately in order to finally get to the size they want.  The same thing applies to BBL surgery.  The goal is always to give the nicest, largest improvement in one surgery but there is no doubt that a more dramatic result can be achieved with two.  That being said, I think the wish picture is possible but in order to be fair, it may take more than one procedure to get you there.  The best thing to do is to consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon with experience with this procedure and look at results that are similar to your shape.  Best of luck.

Jason E. Leedy, MD
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift

Thank you for your question. When planning a Brazilian butt lift, patients can look forward to a double benefit: reducing areas of unwanted fat while gaining a perkier, rounded posterior.  Each procedure must be planned according to the individual needs of patients, harvesting fat from target areas of the torso, thighs or knees and transferring it to create smooth, attractive contours optimized for each person. The amount of fat transferred depends on the quantity available.  Sufficient body fat for a buttock augmentation is very patient-specific, depending on an individual’s body shape and proportions as well as their expectations.  You can achieve great results from a BBL. That said, you definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety.  Best is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.

BBL

Thank you for your question and photographs.

You may be a candidate for a BBL but it will be more on the conservative side seeing as it appears that you do not have a lot of body fat. The fat can be harvested from multiple areas on your body and injected into the buttocks to build it up and give you that curvier silhouette. Sometimes, this procedure needs to be staged to achieve your cosmetic goals because injecting too much fat at once can increase the chance of more fat cells not surviving. I would recommend scheduling a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to have a physical evaluation done to see if you are a good candidate or not. When I perform a BBL, I will evaluate the patient’s body to make sure that they are a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift. It will also be assessed as to which areas will be liposuctioned. Depending on the amount of fat necessary to fill the buttocks/hip area, multiple donor sites on the body may be considered. After liposuction has been performed, a closed sterile system is used which ensures the fat tissue is never exposed to the air. This keeps it safe and purified for reinjection into the buttocks. Our plastic surgery office uses P188, a triple-wash antibiotic that sterilizes the tissue and separates the healthy fat from any tissue that may not survive the transfer process. I will then reinject the fat to make sure that the layering is done properly, effectively and that the results are smooth and shapely. I do not recommend patients gaining weight for this procedure. You should maintain a stable weight for at least 3-6 months prior to having the procedure done to obtain optimal results. If your weight fluctuates too much pre or post operatively, this can affect your results. If you do not have enough fat to achieve your cosmetic goals, I would consider buttock implants or the combination of fat grafting and buttock implants to achieve your goals. Best of luck!
Sincerely,
James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Realistic for BBL?

Yes, you may be a candidate for a BBL to get those kind of results, but it's more dependent on a physical exam to see where fat can be harvested from (you are rather thin, so you may not have enough in the right distribution).  A combination of a buttock implant (I prefer the intramuscular technique) plus liposuction and buttock fat grafting may get more dramatic results.

As a physician, I have a very difficult time recommending that people gain weight, both for general health reasons, and because if you gain weight, and then get fat grafting, and then lose the weight, then that fat that was grafted will get smaller anyway.  It's best to be at a stable, healthy weight prior to any aesthetic procedure.

Of course, this is based on the pictures.  I recommend consulting with a plastic surgeon with buttocks shaping experience to discuss your options in more detail.

Daniel Krochmal, MD
Chicago General Surgeon

Is my wish pic realistic for a BBL?

You need to make certain that you select a plastic surgeon who has demonstrated very impressive results on thin patients.  There is extreme variability in results depending upon the selection of surgeons.

You appear relatively thin consider using your inner thigh and gaining weight.  Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon