2 weeks post-op. Can a tight garment ruin my BBL results? (photo)

My first stage garment is getting loose. I've bought another garment which feels very snug with the foams and boards on but comfortably snug without them. The fabric also rubbing against the incisions on my lower butt. Is my garment too tight? I understand it's hard to tell from the pics. I've contacted my surgeon but no reply. By wearing tight garment is it going to compress too much on my hips area? Please help. Thank you

2 weeks post-op. Can a tight garment ruin my BBL results?

I do not recommend any garment that is tight over the hips and buttocks.  It is best to ask you surgeon about these concerns.  It is always best to ask these questions of your chosen surgeon as recommendations may be different.  I spend hours a day answering emails from my patients.

Garments and BBL

You need to ask your surgeon what his preference is because surgeons often have different instructions.  Some do not even recommend garments.

Thank you for your question. The classic BBL garment should not impose danger to your BBL. 

Ron Hazani, MD

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon