I Have Ugly Irregularities Above my Knees After Liposuction I Did 4years Ago, Can This Be Corrected with Fat Transfer? (photo)

23 years old, I'm embaressed of my knees, looks like a lot of cellulite and canula trases on very slim legs, which is weired. I'm overal skinny, more liposcution on my leg above my knee or on my knee won't really be an option since there is almost no fat. If I need fat transfer the only fat that might be used for transfer is a tiny bit on the hips and a bit on my calves/arms (is calves possible? I'm scared for irregularities there as well.) If you are a doctor with experience on this pls respond

#post-liposuction defects above knees

front of the thighs and the knees are very common sites for post-liposuction defects. I have treated a lot of patients with this problem. sometimes even fat grafting cannot fix these defects. my advise to you would be to seek someone who is good with knee contouring in your area. it will most likely require more than one procedure to fix it.  

#post-liposuction defects above knees

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Deformities after Liposuction

It is not uncommon for there to be some small irregularities after liposuction and unfortunately these can be very difficult to fix.  Many times the inexperienced practitioner tries to fix irregularities by either doing more liposuction to the area which can worsen the problem, or by injecting fat. The important thing with fat injections is to be sure that you are seeing a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon (no exceptions) who has the background and experience to do it properly.  Expect some of the deformity to be permanent, and beware of any physician who promises perfection.  Hope this was helpful for you.  Best of luck.

Deformities after Liposuction

I Have Ugly Irregularities Above my Knees After Liposuction I Did 4 years Ago, Can This Be Corrected with Fat Transfer?

Irregularities after knee liposuction will be difficult to correct.  Fat transfer with very small facial cannulae and small volume injections will give you the best chance for correction.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures and fat transfer procedures each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA