I'm 18 and i have eyebags, wrinkles around lower lid. (photos)

I'm 18 years old and i have these eyebags which are very noticable and annoying when i smile. I have them like for 3 years maybe? I don't know why i have them even though i am young. Not just eyebags also kind of looks like wrinkles. I used E vitamin serum but i didn't affect. What can i do?

These are smile line and they are completely normal.

Not making them are abnormal and actually suggests that you are making a phony smile if there are no line lines around the eyes.  You would benefit from under eye hyaluronic acid filler.  These treatments can last over a year.  Look for an expert injector and make sure you know precisely what your are being injected with.  In my opinion Restylane is the best product for this.

Eyelid Wrinkles/Bags Treatment -- Restylane or Belotero with Cannulas, Clear+Brilliant, Eclipse Micropen, Viva

The wrinkles you refer to are normal. However, if they bother you, the under-eye area can be smoothed out with fillers. Please send an expert if you want treatment. Best, Dr. Emer

Eyelid Surgery

Thank you for your question. Eyelid surgery can address those marks on the upper eyelid crease. The 'pinch technique' can remove the excess skin on the outside of the upper eyelid and allowing the incision to conform to the natural contour of the eye and become hidden in the eyelid fold. I suggest that you consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon at an in-person appointment. Best wishes,

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Normal

These lines are completely normal. I suspect they are most noticeable when you smile?The thinnest skin on the face is the lower (and upper) eyelid. When you smile, your cheek rises creating excess folds of skin. This tends to fold where the skin is thinnest, under your eyes. Especially given your age, leave it well alone. Everyone has this or has thick make up to disguise it. Certainly there is no need to see a plastic surgeon about it.Hope that helps. Adam Goodwin

Treatment of smile lines

First of all, your lines are normal, and often referred to as 'crow's feet', 'laugh lines', or 'character lines' in older patients.  Possible treatments to soften them would include CO2 laser or a chemical peel to the area.  A hyaluronic acid dermal filler may also be used when indicated.  Botox can be administered to minimize the laugh lines.

Paul Nazemi, MD
Newport Beach Oculoplastic Surgeon