I have a tummy that's hanging on my vagina. I have this huge love handles. I have very fatty arms. I don't even want to show my husband how I look naked.I don't have much to pay. Please help me!
How Many Do a Tummy Tuck Cost in South-Africa?
Here is a link to the average cost of Tummy Tucks in your area.
Hopefully this helps!
Doctor Answers 5
Cost of Toronto #TummyTuck procedure versus South Africa prices
Thank you for your question. Classic #Tummytuck procedure involves excision of the over hanging tissue (called pannus), tightening and repair of the abdominal muscles, repositioning of your belly-button and liposuction to flanks. This procedure in Toronto Canada costs approximately between 8500 and 8990 Can $ (similar to US $) and this include surgeon's fees, anesthesiologist fees, 3 operative nurses' fees, supplies, facility fees and medications. It is a 3,5h procedure if a single surgeon is operating, on average. Cost is less for #Mini-tummytucks. Best to call your local plastic surgeons' offices and enquire about their prices. A formal quote can only be given once we meet and assess our patients. Don't necessarily go for the less expansive surgeon and make sure he/she is an actual #boardcertified #plasticsurgeon and has all the qualifications. Best of luck, Dr. Marc DuPere, Toronto Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
Cost of a Tummy Tuck
Tummy Tuck Cost in South-Africa
To ensure that you are receiving quality work with personalized care at the most cost effective prices, consult with board certified plastic surgeons that own their own nationally accredited facilities. The quality must be maintained at the highest level to maintain accreditation. The surgeons also have incentive to hire and train quality staff (to ensure that surgery is efficient and enjoyable), to ensure comfortable and private facilities (to encourage referral), and to eliminate waste (to ensure that these facilities can compete effectively).
Consult in person with 3 experienced and expert board certified plastic surgeons to understand your options.
You might also like...
Cost Determinants for Tummy Tuck
The price is dependent on many factors - is it a mini, full or extended abdominoplasty such as a fleur de lis pattern where redundant skin is removed from the center as well as the bottom of the abdomen? Is it skin only or does it include tightening of the muscles? Will Liposuction also be necessary? Will it be performed in a hospital with an overnight stay or in an independent out-patient facility? Will a surgical assistant be needed? Will a board-certified anesthesiologist or a nurse anesthetist be used? Will an (anti) pain pump be used?
All of these factors influence the cost. Outside the US it is probably different, but for reference, in Orange County, California the estimated range is $7000- $15,000+ depending on the variables above.
Costs of Tummy Tuck
1. Surgeons Fee. This is usually the greatest part of the overall cost and can vary immensly from location to location (just like the cost of living varies in each location) as well as in the same location, it can vary from surgeon to surgeon. Usually, a surgeon commanding a higher price is very experienced and has very good results reliably, and is very busy due to the above.
2. Anesthesia Fee. This can vary depending on if a board certified MD anesthesiologist is used, vs. a nurse anesthetist, vs. a non-certified nurse, vs. only local anesthesia (an awake procedure). Obviously, the further you go down the line, the cheaper the price. You do get what you pay for.
3. Facility Fee. This can vary if it is a a state/medicare certified facility, vs. the back of a doc's office.
4. Accessories. This includes things like a pain pump, Exparol injections (72 hour long lasting numbing), garments, tissue glues, etc. These are not necessary for a great result, just add to the comfort of a result.
5. Revision. Usually a revision such as dog ears or lowering the scar, or a seroma, is much less that the original surgery, but this depends entirely on what exactly is being done.
As with anything in life, buyer beware of risks of cutting corners in surgery.
Real Self has average costs of every operations in your location that you can peruse before seeing a surgeon, but keep in mind that the above quality can change from office to office. Choose a surgeon that you are very comfortable with and is board certified.
Pablo Prichard, MD
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.