My hair is thinning out and I can see my scalp through my hair clearly, is there any way to stop this process? (photo)

Is there any way of stopping the balding or thinning of hair process? Is there any way of regaining my hair back or is it just going to be thinner and thinner?

Hair loss treatments

There are very safe effective ways to stop and possibly reverse hair loss.  Women are not good candidates for the FDA approved drug Propecia but find RPR, laser therapy and minxodil very successful in stopping hairless.  If you do nothing, you hair loss will likely progress.  I recommend you meet with an expert and discuss your concerns.  Together with a hair loss specialist, you can determine a plan to get your hair back.

Thinning hair

Yes, there are a few options that can slow or stop the progression of hair loss. Female hair loss can have many culprits, so the best plan is to have a consultation with a hair restoration expert to evaluate your scalp and hair, as well as discuss the nonsurgical options available to you, and formulate short term and long term plans.

Craig L. Ziering, DO
West Hollywood Hair Restoration Surgeon

Thinning hair

You did not state if you aere a mane or a woman. I will assume here that you are a woman so take a look at the cosmetic suggestions for the treatment for thinning which we use in both men and women very frequently. 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Thicker and Thicker--Hair Loss Treatments with Prp and progesterone

I suggest seeing an expert to evaluate the cause of your hair loss and consider the best treatment options. There are great non-invasive options like PRP/progesterone and/or hair transplantation. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer