Can I apply minoxidil solution while there is a little hair oil on my scalp ?

Using minoxidil to oily hair

You ca apply minoxidil to oily hair without any problems.  We usually recommend using the minoxidil twice daily and if you want to stop to do it gradually.

Newport Beach Hair Restoration Surgeon

Applying Minoxidil and adding prp and progesterone for best results

You won't offset the effects of Minoxidil using it that way. For best results, a combination approach is best with Minoxidil along with prp and progesterone injections and/or hair transplantation. I recommend a formal consultation with a hair loss expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Minoxidil

You can apply minoxidil to oily hair without difficulty. I tell my patients to shower and then apply it after a shower before going to bed

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Minoxidil

yes, it is best if the scalp is as clean as possible, but a little hair oil should not affect the absorption of the minoxidil

Rae Lynne Kinler, MD
Chicago Physician