Nose crooked after Septoplasty? (Photos)

I had a septoplasty two weeks ago, and my nose seems to have a dent on the left side. Also, the tip is crooked and bigger on the left side. The middle bone is leaning towards the right side so much, and I can even feel it. Is this going to change, especially the middle bone since there isn't much swelling on the top, but the bone is leaning so much to the right

Nose shape after rhinoplasty

The nose shape can change at times after a septoplasty as any change in the septum effects the whole symmetry of the nose. It would require a rhinoplasty with grafting to straighten the nose. RegardsDr. J

Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon