Do you need to massage over the muscle implants?

Hello... I have recently had a breast lift ( 3 weeks ago) with 200 cc over the muscle implants ... I have been instructed to start massaging ... Whether your implant is over or under the muscle should the type of massage be the same ?

Massage for implants is recommended in order to keep a good open pocket with hopes of preventing a capsular contracture. It is done to both over and under the muscle implants when suggested by your surgeon. Follow any suggestions he/she gives you for the best possible outcome. 

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Massage and implants

Some surgeons recommend massage and others do not. Since your surgeon suggested that you do, then it sounds reasonable to follow his instructions. If you are concerned, then I suggest you speak to him.

Massage and implants