How long after peeling from a TCA peel can I start using Accutane?

I just finished peeling from a combination Jessners/TCA peel and would like to get on Accutane to address my acne issues. Do I need to wait a certain period of time before starting up Accutane after a TCA peel?

10 days post peel

You can start when you recover from your peel. At day 10, your skin should be normal, hence you can START Accutane at this stage. All the best, Dr Davin S. Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Skin Care Treatments After A Course of Accutane

Accutane is a form of vitamin A.   It reduces the amount of oil released by oil glands in your skin, and helps your skin renew itself more quickly.  Accutane is used to treat severe nodular acne. It is usually given in  therapeutic doses after other acne medicines or antibiotics have been tried without successful treatment of symptoms.  To reduce the risk of scarring to the new fragile skin with limited oil-producing glands, it is recommended to wait 6 months after the completion of an Accutane regimen to resume any skin treatment including lasers or peels.

Ronald Moser, MD
San Juan Capistrano Physician