Is there anything I can do for one eye that is higher than the other? (photo)
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 2
- First of all, you are a handsome young man.
- Second, you have a mild asymmetry, either from birth, development or both.
- You do need to see a craniofacial surgery and preferably on with pediatric as well as adult experience - and at a specialty University Center (see the answer below for several suggestions.)
- These are often associated with Children's Hospitals, because in severe cases surgery is needed early on.
- You will need x-ray studies to map out the differences between the two sides.
- Once the details are known, you and the craniofacial team can discuss what to do. Best wishes.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.