Is it possible to build up facial muscles with FACEXER? (Photo)

I am 75 years old, love Botox to my forehead. I tried Thermage to improve my jawline - it didn't help. I bought FACEXER. I've been doing exercises for about 3 months now using method I've found on their website and I am taking monthly photos to document any changes. I would like to hear doctor's opinion about building up muscle volume. It works very well for me.

Jawline and improving appearance

One of the best ways to improve the appearance of the jaw line is a combination of fillers and Botox. The right fillers can improve the jaw line and Botox in that area will tighten it up significantly. Please consult an experienced dermatologist for the best cosmetic results. Best, Dr. Green