I'm 13 weeks post-op; full face & neck. The incisions on my ears are red & sore, under chin is discolored. Advice? (Photos)

Behind right and left ear has become sensitive , tight as well as neck has discoloration . Please advise

Discolored incisions

After viewing the photos you posted you have developed some scarring. I would schedule an appointment with your surgeon so he can take a better look at it. He may recommend for you to use some scarring cream or a steroid injection since areas are raised. It does not appear to look like the area has an infection which is good. As long as there isn't any drainage with odor, redness, heat, pain or tenderness near incision you should be fine. Good luck!

Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Face Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

I suggest seeing an expert for treatment as this requires lasers and often microneedling/PRP to get improvement along with scar gel. Best, Dr. Emer.

Incisions post face

After looking at your photos you have some hypertorphic scars that may need soem sstreoid injections or some topical steroid creams.these will go down in time.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

13 weeks postop full face and neck lift

Dear kate2016,
This is, after all, a question best posed to the surgeon you selected to perform these procedures for you.  And photos can never take the place of in person examinations.  That said, it does not look like these incisions are infected.  My advice is to return to your surgeon for his/her opinion, possible use of scar creams, possible steroid injections into the raised, red areas, and for reassurance.  Good luck!

Lawrence Kass, MD
Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon